After completion of this course you will be able to :
- Define and associate integrated movement, including concepts of drivers and transformational zones and capacities during gait.
- Apply and demonstrate assessment strategies utilizing principles of integrated movement using fascial connections, and gait analysis.
- Differentiate and identify between capsular versus soft tissue restrictions and different strategies for treatment
- Synthesize and integrate applications of fascia, human movement and pain science in an integrated workable format for rehabilitation.
- Design and apply exercised based movement interventions appropriate for specific populations
- Design and apply concepts of video gait analysis, including understanding the specific capacities of gait at each joint for each part of the gait cycle